style board: essie stylenomics
Is it fall yet? New York is hot, sticky, and smelly (really), and I’m beginning to yearn for the days of tall leather boots and chunky sweaters. Essie’s Fall 2012 collection “Stylenomics” doesn’t have a huge variation of shades, but the taupes and jewel tones are getting me excited for the upcoming season. That green – the collection’s namesake – is especially intriguing…
1. Hover Brooch, Anthroplogie, $58
2. The Sidewalk Skimmer in Suede, Madewell, $98
3. Ikat Saturation Loop, Anthropologie, $38
5. Braided Hammock Belt, Madewell, $45
6. Shrunken Blazer in Embroidered Plaid, J.Crew, $198
Are you ready for fall? What do you think of this color palette from Essie? Let me know in the comments!