style board: china glaze on safari
I’m still waiting to get my hands on China Glaze’s new Fall 2012 collection “On Safari,” but I’m already digging some of the new shades. I don’t usually gravitate toward browns, taupes, and camel in clothes or nail polish, but these colors are intriguing. I think I’m just about ready to move on from the brights and neons I’ve been wearing so much this summer, so I’m excited to try these muted shades.
Here are a few other safari-chic pieces I’ve had my eye on. Especially that hat…safari-chic is much better than the sunburn-chic look I’ve been rocking lately.
1. Panama Hat, J.Crew, $58
2. 1969 Slim Slouchy Shorts, Gap, $54.95
3. Laurel Necklace, BaubleBar, $32
4. Silk Speedway Tank, Madewell, $88
5. Gold Cheetah Drops, BaubleBar, $22
6. I’m Not Lion, I Herd That, Kalahari Kiss, Desert Sun, China Glaze “On Safari”