style board: lippmann run the world (girls) collection
Are we wearing neon as much as the fashion and beauty worlds think we are? I’m not so sure. Regardless, Deborah Lippmann has a new collection of brights out, and at least she’s changing it up a bit with the demi-matte finish. The collection includes I Kissed a Girl (pink), It Girl (yellow), Hollaback Girl (orange), Nasty Girl (fuchsia), and Party Girl (salmon). Here are a few other bright finds…
1. Bette Platform Wedges, J.Crew, $168
2. Fluoro Deco Pendant, BaubleBar, $24
4. The Skinny in Buttercup, Joe’s Jeans, $158
5. Imogen Tote, Anthropologie, $88
6. Orange Pop Knot Studs, BaubleBar, $24
What do you think of the craze – fun or overdone?
Also, please head on over to Birchbox where I’m sharing three nail art designs you can do at your desk…as long as your boss isn’t watching.